Barcode it | Scan it | Trace it
Easy-to-Use Asset Tracking Software
Automate your organization’s fixed asset tracking for improved check-in/check-out processes, faster auditing, and error-free reporting.
Complete Fixed Asset Tracking System Tailored to You
Wasp asset software makes tracking simple and painless, allowing you to end spreadsheet nightmares, stop wasting valuable time, and avoid losing costly assets. Asset management options range from complete barcode solutions to just asset software.
WATCH: AssetCloud Overview
Ditch the Spreadsheet
Track where your fixed assets are, who has your assets, and when your assets are due back. Checking out assets allows you to assign responsibility to an employee, a customer, or even a vendor. Checking in assets releases end user responsibility and allows the assets to be reallocated throughout your organisation.
Wasp AssetCloud Examples of Use
Organizations Trust Wasp Systems for Barcode Tracking
See Wasp AssetCloud in Use
Track Assets Anywhere On Nearly Any Device
Performing scan-intensive transactions just got easier. Track assets on iOS, Android, or Wasp mobile computer devices. AssetCloud’s mobile flexibility helps you and your team stay connected and up-to-date on all your asset activity wherever you, or your assets, go.
Let Us Show You How It Works
Reporting Built for Accountability and Insight
- Track assets by site, location, department, asset tag and serial number
- Perform transaction anywhere using the AssetCloud mobile app.
- Check-out assets to employees and customers
- Audit assets by location or funding source on a PC or mobile device
- Print asset tags
- Track funding sources
- Custom e-mail notifications
- Pre-built reports
- Custom reporting tool
- Report Scheduling
- Custom Fields
- Manage Contracts
- Calculate Depreciation
- Track multi-quantity assets
- Manage assets anywhere with existing iPhones, iPads, and Android devices
- Eliminate wasted time spent searching for lost, misplaced, or checked-out assets
- Reduce unnecessary expenses to replace lost equipment
- Easily audit organisation’s assets on a PC or mobile computer
- Track assets purchased with specific funding sources
- IT assets like laptops, mobile devices and servers
- Tools and equipment
- Machinery and vehicles
- Furniture and operational non-inventory items
- Files and documents
- Evidence tracking
- Facility safety inspection
Wasp AssetCloud vs AssetCloudOP Asset Tracking Software
AssetCloud is a web-based asset management solution and is cloud-hosted by Amazon. No installation or setup will be required. The back-end database is hosted and ready to go. Once you sign up you will be given a unique URL to your AssetCloud system to login and use. AssetCloud is subscription based with annual renewals.
AssetCloudOP (On-Premise) is a web-based asset management solution hosted by the customer. You will be given a download link or a CD package. AssetCloudOP is a One-Time Cost, additionally, the software includes 1-year of prepaid Maintenance and Support, which allows user access to technical support specialists and software updates. After year one, the Maintenance and Support Contract must be renewed annually to continue receiving technical support and product updates.
AssetCloudOP System Requirements:
- Operating System: 64-bit,Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Free Disk Space: Min. 60GB HD Space, 512 GB recommended
- Processor: Min. i7 2.8 GHz, 1 LAN card (Typically static IP address)
- For more detailed system requirements please see the “Getting Started” section on the DVD.
*** Please refer to below downloads for full details.