Barcode it | Scan it | Trace it
Easy-to-Use Inventory Management Solution
Enjoy quick and accurate physical inventory cycle counts, eliminate stockouts and write-offs, and maintain full inventory control from the loading dock to the end user with a Wasp inventory software solution.
Inventory Control Software Designed for Your Operation
Built with knowledge collected from thousands of Wasp inventory client use cases, our physical inventory systems come out of the box ready to improve the way you do business.
WATCH: InventoryCloud Overview
Eliminate Manual Inventory Management
Streamline Inventory Audits and Cycle Counts
Maintain accurate stock counts, reduce errors, and avoid time consuming manual entry of items, location bins, pick orders, and inventory receiving. Real-time inventory reports allow you to compile and analyse essential data, like transactions by site or warehouse, itemised inventory levels by SKU, or individual customer purchase order history.
Automatic low stock level notifications ensure you will never lose out on another sale due to stockouts. Set automatic re-order points down to each bin location and preferred vendors for each inventoried item.
Wasp InventoryCloud Examples of Use
Organizations Trust Wasp Systems for Barcode Tracking
Streamline Ordering Process
Wasp inventory software provides critical, centralised process to control the management of ordering, receiving, and picking of both inventory and non-inventory items. One unified platform to manage your orders from all departments and channels, with instant status updates on both purchase and pick/sales orders.
Purchase with a Purpose
Purchase orders requisitions for inventory items by manually entering or automatically generated using triggered alerts for low inventory items is made simple. Inventory and non-inventory purchased items and services can be consolidated on a single purchase order. Buyers can make decisions on purchase order quantities and due dates supported by price and delivery history for approved vendors.
Quick, Accurate, Validated
Prepare pick orders requisitions for inventory items to ensure the right product, right order, and right customer every time. Inventory and non-inventory purchased items and services can be consolidated on a single pick order and provided to inventory pickers to ensure order accuracy. Wasp inventory software puts a more efficient picking process with mobile barcode scanning to identify picking errors at the source, thus eliminating the time spent finding and correcting errors when back at a packing station.
Drop Ship On Demand
When picking an order and don’t have enough on hand to fulfil has been solved with Wasp inventory allowing you to convert the pick order to a purchase order instantly and have the goods shipped directly from your vendor to your customer. There's no need to adjust your stock levels, receiving items in, or adjust the current pick order.
Inventory Management Anywhere
Performing scan-intensive inventory audits just got much easier. Track inventory on iOS, Android or Wasp mobile computer devices. InventoryCloud’s mobility allows you to stay on top of your inventory, always.
Let Us Show You How It Works
Ultimate Mobility and Centralised Real-Time Data
See InventoryCloud Software in Use
- Track inventory by item number, site, location, serial number, lot and date code
- Perform transaction anywhere using the InventoryCloud mobile app with a live internet connection
- Multi-site tracking
- Setup low stock notifications
- Create purchase orders
- Create pick orders
- Print inventory tags
- Build kits and assemblies
- Track lot and date codes of items
- Custom e-mail notifications
- Pre-built reports
- Custom reporting tool
- Report scheduling
- Custom fields
- Track a single item with multiple units of measure
- Improve business profitability and purchasing efficiency
- Maintain accurate inventory counts for fewer inventory write-offs
- Ensure that the right items are in stock to meet customer demand
- Avoid cumbersome manual processes
- Maintain comprehensive visibility of inventory details with embedded management reports
- Simplify the audit process & ensure accuracy
- Manage inventory anywhere from any computer with internet access or through the mobile app
- Real time notifications of low stock items
- Record where items are going once they leave your inventory
- Light manufacturing and distribution centers
- Stock rooms & supply closets
- Inventory-carrying trucks, ships or containers
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
Wasp InventoryCloud vs InventoryCloudOP Inventory Tracking Software
InventoryCloud is a web-based inventory management solution and is cloud-hosted by Amazon. No installation or setup will be required. The back-end database is hosted and ready to go. Once you sign up you will be given a unique URL to your InventoryCloud system to login and use. InventoryCloud is subscription based with annual renewals.
InventoryCloudOP (On-Premise) is a web-based inventory management solution hosted by the customer. You will be given a download link or a CD package. InventoryCloudOP is a One-Time Cost, additionally, the software includes 1-year of prepaid Maintenance and Support, which allows user access to technical support specialists and software updates. After year one, the Maintenance and Support Contract must be renewed annually to continue receiving technical support and product updates.
InventoryCloudOP System Requirements:
- Operating System: 64-bit,Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Free Disk Space: Min. 60GB HD Space, 512 GB recommended
- Processor: Min. i7 2.8 GHz, 1 LAN card (Typically static IP address)
- For more detailed system requirements please see the “Getting Started” section on the DVD.
*** Please refer to below downloads for full details.