Labels & Tags for All Applications
Apart from Barcode & Label printers, Scope Link offers an extensive & dynamic range of stock & custom labels to cost effectively meet your labelling needs.
Generic Label Options
A broad range of labels from standard shipping to custom tags are available to meet your requirements for different applications & environments. Scope Link has it all, to name a few:
- Custom Labels
- Healthcare/Medical Grade Labels
- Shipping Labels
- Retail/POS Labels
- Asset Labels
- Maintenance Labels
- Manufacturing Labels
- Durable Labels for All Harsh Environments (Mining/Construction etc)
- Freezer Grade Labels
- Oven/Chemical Grade Labels
- And Much More…
Other Available Stock Supplies:
- Ribbons (Wax Ribbons, Wax Resin Ribbons & Full Resin Ribbons)
Scope Link Labels & Tags
Labels & tags come in a dynamic variety of sizes, stickiness & material. There are two main materials; direct thermal or thermal transfer labels. There are also ones that last long to withstand extreme temperatures & harsh environments or for short-term use, such as shipping labels. With all these choices, it can get overwhelming so please feel free to contact us for guidance.
Selecting the Right Label Type
- Application: Labels come in many forms including; tags, receipts, tickets, cards, wristbands & more. Normally the application at hand defines the form of label, such as; asset tagging, inventory tracking, event management, POS, prescription, books etc.
- Material: There are two main materials of labels: paper & synthetics aka vinyl. Paper is generally used for direct thermal labels, while synthetics are used for thermal transfer.
- Print Methods:
Direct Thermal Labels; usually used for items that have a short life span or in applications where the tracking period is short such as; ticketing, wristbands & shipping. This label method is primarily used indoors due to its vulnerability to light & heat.
Thermal Transfer Labels; are durable & resistant to most chemicals & harsh environments. They’re usually found in applications that require a longer shelf life, including outdoor environments.
- Durability: Labels are tested for strength, temperature tolerance; resistance to abrasion, liquids, chemicals & more.
- Adhesive: A wide range of adhesives are available for different applications. Main types include; adhesive, super-adhesive, removable glue, high temperature, cold temperature, all temperature & more. Adhesive selection is dependant on the type of surface, environment & life span of the product.
- Size: A wide array of labels are available for generic use for everything from jewellery to massive shipping containers. Custom sizes can also be to order.
- Other: Additional options include label surface type; Gloss & Matt, lamination, void labels, perforations, face & back slits, colour & more.