Scope Link Terms of Sale
The provisions, supply and sale of any item, service, support or goods by Scope Link is subject to the following terms and conditions unless expressly modified and provided in writing by Scope Link and the purchaser.
- All prices, specifications and any other contents are subject to change without notice
- All sale items are subject to 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- All items provided or sold by Scope Link remain the property of Scope Link unless complete payments are made and cleared in full
- Payment terms by default provided by Scope Link is strictly payment upfront before delivery, unless approvals are made internally by Scope Link post application by customer for credit terms
- Clients with a credit term account, failure to abide by the terms of the account may result in the retraction of credit and Scope Link reserves the right of ownership of goods until payment is paid and cleared in full
- Buyers paying by Credit Card, may incur a surcharge
- We must be notified within 7 days of receipt of goods, if they are faulty/damaged or are not the goods ordered. Returns must be accompanied by our RMA from. Please contact us to get a copy
- Returns will be rejected for the following conditions of goods:
a) Soiled, marked, used or otherwise damaged
b) Damaged packaging
c) Incomplete product (including; instruction manuals, CDs, keys or any other materials that is part of the original packaging etc)
d) Goods returned without an RMA form
- Freight for returning goods is payable by customer
- Failing to meet Scope Link’s return policy will result in customers covering all freight costs
- Scope Link reserves the right to charge customers a restocking fee of up to 30% of the value of the goods returned
Warranty & Service
- Unless specifically stated in writing in various Scope Links documentations or Manufacture datasheets, warranty on all Scope Link’s products is 12 months return to base, except for accessories such as; cables, power supplies,batteries etc.
- Goods returned under warranty must be accompanied by a completed RMA Form otherwise they will be rejected
- Warranty does not cover any damage caused by incorrect use, misuse by user, damage caused by outside connections, alteration to product or any other type of damage or failure that do not fall under the manufacturer’s warranty conditions
- Goods returned for warranty repairs that are not faulty will be considered a chargeable job and a minimum labour cost plus return freight will be applicable and payable by customer
- An inspection fee plus return freight is applicable and payable by customer for rejected repair quotes provided by Scope Link
- Most items are covered by an ‘x’ period of standard manufacturer’s warranty. If warranty items are sent back and don’t meet the manufacture warranty conditions, Scope Link’s standard repair charges will be applicable
- Scope Link reserves full rights to diagnose and analyse repair and distinguish whether the repair is chargeable or covered by warranty
- All warranty repairs must come back to base
- Freight is payable by customer on all products unless agreed in writing by Scope Link.
- Freight is payable on all orders, including back orders, unless otherwise stated in writing by Scope Link.
Variations: We may, at any time and at our discretion, vary these Terms by publishing the varied terms on our Site. We recommend you check our Site regularly to ensure you are aware of our current terms. Materials and information on this Site (Content) are subject to change without notice. We do not undertake to keep our Site up-to-date and we are not liable if any Content is inaccurate or out-of-date.
By doing business with Scope Link, you hereby consent to our Terms of Sale and agree to all above conditions.