SCOPE LINK PTY LTD Terms of Sale
The provisions, supply and sale of any item, service, support or goods by Scope Link is subject to the following terms and conditions unless expressly modified and provided in writing by Scope Link and the purchaser.
- All prices, specifications and any other contents are subject to change without notice
- All sale items are subject to 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- All items provided or sold by Scope Link remain the property of Scope Link unless complete payments are made and cleared in full
- Payment terms by default provided by Scope Link is strictly payment upfront before delivery, unless approvals are made internally by Scope Link post application by customer for credit terms
- Clients with a credit term account, failure to abide by the terms of the account may result in the retraction of credit and Scope Link reserves the right of ownership of goods until payment is paid and cleared in full
- Buyers paying by Credit Card, may incur a surcharge
- We must be notified within 7 days of receipt of goods, if they are faulty/damaged or are not the goods ordered. Returns must be accompanied by our RMA from. Please contact us to get a copy
- Returns will be rejected for the following conditions of goods:
a) Soiled, marked, used or otherwise damaged
b) Damaged packaging
c) Incomplete product (including; instruction manuals, CDs, keys or any other materials that is part of the original packaging etc)
d) Goods returned without an RMA form
- Freight for returning goods is payable by customer
- Failing to meet Scope Link’s return policy will result in customers covering all freight costs
- Scope Link reserves the right to charge customers a restocking fee of up to 30% of the value of the goods returned
Warranty & Service
- Unless specifically stated in writing in various Scope Links documentations or Manufacture datasheets, warranty on all Scope Link’s products is 12 months return to base, except for accessories such as; cables, power supplies,batteries etc.
- Goods returned under warranty must be accompanied by a completed RMA Form otherwise they will be rejected
- Warranty does not cover any damage caused by incorrect use, misuse by user, damage caused by outside connections, alteration to product or any other type of damage or failure that do not fall under the manufacturer’s warranty conditions
- Goods returned for warranty repairs that are not faulty will be considered a chargeable job and a minimum labour cost plus return freight will be applicable and payable by customer
- An inspection fee plus return freight is applicable and payable by customer for rejected repair quotes provided by Scope Link
- Most items are covered by an ‘x’ period of standard manufacturer’s warranty. If warranty items are sent back and don’t meet the manufacture warranty conditions, Scope Link’s standard repair charges will be applicable
- Scope Link reserves full rights to diagnose and analyse repair and distinguish whether the repair is chargeable or covered by warranty
- All warranty repairs must come back to base
- Freight is payable by customer on all products unless agreed in writing by Scope Link.
- Freight is payable on all orders, including back orders, unless otherwise stated in writing by Scope Link.
By purchasing any custom development program from Scope Link indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to all below terms and conditions prior to placing a PO, making any payments or any deposits that may have to be paid prior to any development of any Custom Program.
Besides the POS and tracking hardware and systems that Scope Link provide in the AIDC and barcoding industry. Scope Link also specialise in development of Custom Programming (App Development) for the demanding needs of customers where conventional tracking is required.
a) Deployment: means final launch and provision of Custom Program.
b) Program Amendments: means changes made to the Custom Program.
c) PO: means Purchase Order given by the Purchaser in commitment of purchasing a Custom Program.
d) Contract: means the contract between Scope Link and the Purchaser for or in relation to the sale and purchase of Custom Program.
e) Purchaser: means the person or corporation who buys or has agreed to buy the Custom Program from Scope Link.
f) Program Simulation: means to show the Purchaser a dummy program of how the final Custom Program will work during development phase.
a) Subject to any Given Terms, this document together with the relevant Sales Confirmation embodies the sole terms and conditions of the Agreement between Scope Link and the Purchaser and supersedes all other conditions and agreements between the parties, unless expressly amended in writing by Scope Link.
b) These terms and conditions shall without further notice apply to all future transactions between Scope Link and the Purchaser in relation to the sale and purchase of Custom Programs, whether or not this document is delivered or executed in the course of the transaction.
c) All Purchase Orders supplied by the Purchaser are subject to acceptance by Scope Link and indicates that upon placing a Purchase Order, the Purchaser has read, understood and agreed to terms and conditions laid out in this document.
3. Required by Purchaser:
a) Clients who require Custom Programs developed, must provide a full flowchart and specifications of the program required.
b) A flowchart must clearly indicate and show the Custom Program workflow, user interactions, user interface and specifications of the required Custom Program, as well as specifications of any import and export of data (if applicable).
c) Flowcharts can be provided by the Purchaser in Excel, CSV, PDF, DOC or PowerPoint formats.
If the price of the Custom Program Development exceeds $10,000 + GST:
a) Unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing, a 50% (Including GST) deposit of the total quoted price for the Custom Program must be paid in full upon placing a PO.
b) The 50% deposit amount of the total Custom Program shall be of the essence of the Contract and if the Purchaser fails to pay the 50%, Scope Link may treat the Contract as repudiated by the Purchaser.
c) The 50% deposit charge must be paid in full in conjunction of placing the PO.
d) By paying the 50% deposit and placing a PO, you have read, understood and agreed with the contents of this agreement.
a) The 50% charge is non-refundable.
b) Amounts paid for Custom Programming Developments that is below $10,000 + GST is non-refundable. Please note that developments consume many hours of labour and coding.
a) Development of the Custom Program shall start shorty after receiving the PO from the purchaser.
7. Program Simulation:
a) During the development of a Custom Program, Scope Link will organise and provide a simulation program to the Purchaser via webinar in order to make the amendments that may be required prior to the date of deployment.
b) The changes required by the Purchaser shall be made with no extra charge unless additional features are required to be added and were not stated in the flowchart which was given and committed for in accordance with clause 4(a, b, c and d)
8. Program Amendments:
a) In accordance with clause 7, charges do not apply for the amendments made during development and simulation period of the Custom Program.
b) Additional charges will apply if amendments are required after the date of deployment.
c) Additional features requirements; will be charged accordingly if required before and after deployment.
a) Custom Programs consume different hours of work; therefore, deployment dates will vary and is dependent on the complexity of the Custom Program. Scope Link can provide the period and indicative Deployment date for each Purchaser’s particular Custom Program.
b) Depending on the nature of the Custom Program, deployment is delivered by a web download link or a disk and/or already loaded in quantified purchased hardware.
10. Service, Support and Training
a) Scope Link can provide full service, support and training to the Purchaser in accordance with the service and support terms stated in the quotation (if any)
b) Service, Support and Training will cover the number of hours stated in the quotation; additional charges will apply if additional time is required.
11. Special Terms and Conditions
a) Scope Link provides standalone systems only, and does not tie or integrate any in-house developed Custom Program with any third-party system, database or software.
b) Scope Link is not responsible for any faults to hardware or communications error made to any system or hardware due to any integration by an outsourced party.
c) Scope Link will not be held accountable for any fault caused by system integrations, misuse, deliberate alterations etc.
12. Source Code
a) Source code will not be disclosed nor released, it is a Scope Link property and will remain in Scope Link’s possession.
b) If / when programming amendments are required at any time, changes to the source code will be performed and applied by Scope Link.
By doing business with Scope Link, you hereby consent to our Terms of Sale and agree to all above conditions.